Thank you for stopping by!
I’m Amanda and the writer behind My Life Is All Write.
During my spare time, you can find me reading books, writing, crafting, and/or binge-watching something on Netflix. Even though I’ve always enjoyed writing since I little, it wasn’t until recently I really decided to pursue writing as more than just writing in a plethora of notebooks.
What will you find on my blog?
- Book Reviews – I will be giving reviews (good and bad) of books I’ve read.
- Book Hauls – I will be writing posts about books I’ve recently bought.
- Currently Reading – Giving updates on books I’m currently reading and my thoughts on them.
- Book Lists – Lists of books I believe go together, whether it be a particular theme or similar books.
- Monthly Wrap-Ups – A list of books I’ve read in a month’s time and just a brief overview of my thoughts on them.
- Current Work In Progress (WIP) – Updates/Sneek Peaks of current writing projects.
- Wattpad – Posts about anything Wattpad related.
- My Life as a Writer – A rundown of my life and my writing routine.
- NaNoWriMo – My tips and tricks for participating in National Novel Writing Month and updates during the month of November.
- Published Work – Writing I’ve had published on another website.
- Health and Fitness
- Current Fitness Routine – Either on a Monthly basis or weekly basis, I’ll be updating my fitness schedule and the workouts I’m doing.
- Workout Reviews – My thoughts on workouts I’ve done and my results from them.
- What I Eat In A Day – Occasional posts about what I eat in a day for my weight loss and fitness journey and recipes.
- Weight Loss Journey – Updates about my weight loss.
- Just Me – Any posts about different events in my life or thoughts that don’t really fit into a certain category.
- Travel – Anything travel related including reviews/recommendations of things and places I’ve been to and places I would like to go to one day.
- Miscellaneous Reviews – Posts may include reviews of music, TV Shows, Movies, electronics, clothing, makeup, etc.
If you’ve read this far and you’re still here, thank you!!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media and subscribe to my blog!
I post on Sundays and Thursdays!